Looking for a fully-remote front-end developer
Fundbook is a next-generation M&A matching service that revolutionizes the current M&A’s market. Fundbook helps investors to find the best deals and company owners find successors with matching corporate philosophy.
We are a growing multinational team developing a matchmaking platform for the M&A market. The team communicates mainly in English; Japanese knowledge is not required to apply for this position. We are all located in Tokyo (Japan) so, most of the synchronous activities happen during working hours in GMT+9.
• Work collaboratively with User Experience (UX) designers and Engineering team to translate design mock-ups into front-end code.
• Front-end Development: develop well-written, front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code and fix defects within the existing code base.
• Follow best-practices and code craftsmanship.
• Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data.
• Use Storybook to create a collection of reusable UI components in order to maintain brand consistency.
• Maintain high quality graphic standards.
• 3+ years in UI design experience (Portfolio is required)
• Mockup tools - Figma, Sketch, Invision, Prott etc…
• Mobile-first responsive design
• Semantic markup (HTML / SVG) and W3C standards
• CSS preprocessors and Frameworks
• Familiarity with React and/or willingness to learn.
Please, send your application to: email@example.com